Thursday 14 April 2011

Evaluation

The work is finished now and I really enjoyed it. My expectations for my trailer were much higher than it is in reality, but in general I found it quite complicated to make an animation. Of course, If I would have more time I could practice many different animation techniques and make my skills better and better. I was using cameras and paths for my models, but it is still something I have to learn. I really liked the brief about James Bond movie trailer however it was a challenge. Modelling for me was a little bit easier than making an animation maybe because I have spent much more time to make both cars and other models than to animate them. In my opinion, the trailer looks like an old style video games what is probably quite ok for beginners, but it means there is still a large 'field' to explore. Now after we finished this module I have a lot of time to practise 3ds max program and improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment