Sunday 10 April 2011

Third scene- SHOT


















For the last scene I created a plane as a background and took a brick picture from program files. It was added as a bitmap to the plane. Then I imported (merge) the pistol and the bullet. After positioning them the path for the bullet was created using the line. Clicking to animation-constraints-path constraints the path was made and clicking to the bullet then it appeared on the line. Another path was made to show the pressure. The presure stops on frame 35 and at this time the bullet starts to fly. To make moovements I clicked on autokey and where needed set keys. To render this episode I went to rendering-render setup- and saved as avi file.


I have changed my storyboard a little bit, because I found that I don't have time to do modelling and I need to spend more time to animation. That is why in the last scene instead of James Bond Shadow there is a pistol which makes a shot and the bullet flies through the scene untill it will reach the barrel.


No comments:

Post a Comment